Business Analysis Professional Days are being hosted by IIBA® Australia Chapter board and branches. Each conference is a one (1) day special event where we try to fit in as many insights, development opportunities, and networking time as possible. Check out the agenda to see how this will be achieved.
Who should attend?
- Aimed at all levels of professionals practicing business analysis, this event seeks to gather those with a desire for advancing their skills, keeping up with current industry trends and networking with likeminded individuals.
- Develop your skills and competencies through thought provoking sessions led by leading industry experts.
- Connect with your local BA community.
- Gain Professional Development hours (PD) and Continuing Development Units (CDU) for IIBA® certifications.
Each conference will be structured slightly differently to meet the needs of the local business analysis community. Depending on the regional conference size, multiple concurrent streams will be offered throughout the day to support different skill levels and interests.
New and innovative subject matter relevant to the field of business analysis will be presented in the form of case studies, best practices, emerging trends and tips and tricks.
With a focus on tangible information that can be applied immediately, the conference sessions will be delivered to a mixture of small and large audiences in the following formats:
- Workshops – interactive sessions providing opportunities for attendees to participate in activities designed to put learnings into practice.
- Presentations- presentations on the latest industry trends and emerging ideas.
- Quick Bites – short, focused talks and demonstrations offered throughout the day in parallel to the main program. Spotlighting a single idea, the sessions will foster learning and provoke conversation.
Between the planned sessions there will be ample time to network and reflect on all that you have learned.