Sydney 2018 Presenters
For Sydney’s Business Analysis Professional Day the following presenters have been announced:
- Dana Malcova – Business Analyst’s Skill Set for Innovation in MINDSET ECONOMY
- Daragh Henchy – Foundations and applications of Design Thinking
- Glenn Smyth – Business Process Management Suites: the heart of a Digitally Transformed Organisation
- Haydn Thomas – Facilitation Essentials
- Hugh Peterken – Finding the way: how to write a bloody good business case
- James King – Agile meets compliance and business controls
- Joseph Ling – Do you trust your mind? What the…for BA’s
- Philip Dove – Great revolutions need great leaders
- Dr. Pramod Singh – Machine learning and AI for business process automation and improvements
- Sue Webb – Industry 4.0 workshop. What’s in it for me?
- Terry Haayema – The Business Analyst role is doomed! But Business Analysis is more important than ever
- Desmond J Seeley and Briana Ertanin – Story Mapping: the art of business analysis in the Agile landscape
Note – Small amendments may be made to the speaker line in the lead up to the event due to speaker availability.