Melbourne 2018 Presenters
For Melbourne’s Business Analysis Professional Day the following presenters have been announced:
- Andrew Hobday – Business agility and active questions
- Dana Malcova – Business Analyst’s Skill set for Innovation in the MINDSET ECONOMY
- Garry Sien – Bridging the divide between technology and end users
- Geoff Griffin & Damian Wilson – What’s your problem?
- Igor Arkhipov – Make the dreams come true: experience driven development
- Jamie Tarling – Scaling an Agile Business Practice
- Marcello de la Rosa – Process Mining and how it changes the way we do BPM
- Shree Balachandran – Let’s KISS – Business Strategy!
- Susan Yu – Lessons learned from agile robotic automation programs
- Tim Coventry & Sohail Chatha – Using the IIBA Agile Extension and the Agile Mindset
- Victor Zalakos – Influence essentials for Business Analysis
- Andrea Tappe – IT Security: a practical introduction
- Cecily Macdougall & Michael Augello – Strategic Business Analysis for Enabling Transformation
Note – workshop sessions have limited capacity and access is not guaranteed to all conference attendees. Pre-registration for workshops will be opened prior to the event.