For Melbourne’s Business Analysis Professional Day the following presenters have been announced:
- Julie Graefe – Stakeholder engagement on a tax reform program in Afghanistan
- Andrew Gibson – Writing Good-enough User Stories
- Gareth Jones – How to Develop a Business Analysis Practice
- Jodi Franzke – The Secrets Behind Awesome Facilitation
- Peter Cohen – Unlock the bigger picture – a workshop on how to use the Business Model Canvas
Note – workshop sessions have limited capacity and access is not guaranteed to all conference attendees. Pre-registration for workshops will be opened prior to the event.
- Nial McShane – The Changing Role of the Business Analyst; How design Thinking Lean and Agile are redefining the role of Business Analysts