Jamie Tarling – Scaling an Agile Business Analysis Practice
AGL’s agile business analysis practice has grown tenfold in just two years. Customer satisfaction is high and team engagement scores are glowing. This presentation shall share the practice’s journey, along with the tips and tricks that have allowed us to achieve scale and uplift our capability at the same time.
You will learn about:
- Challenges facing the energy industry
- The drivers behind the BA practice’s growth
- Why agile was our preferred delivery framework
- How we were guided by a mission statement and goals
- How we change managed the introduction of new ways of working
- How we uplifted our capability at an accelerated pace
- How we scaled with the right people
- How we supported our workforce
Jamie Tarling – Business Analysis Practice Lead at AGL
Jamie is a business analysis practice lead, specialising in the delivery of digital programs. He has experience growing, leading and coaching large teams of business analysts, and utilises his ‘people first’ approach to drive the formation of high-performing teams & a high-performance culture.
As a long-time practitioner and passionate advocate of agile, Jamie has a strong track record of helping organisations and teams introduce and embed agile working practices using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). Jamie is a certified Scaled Agile Program Consultant (SPC 4.5) and has facilitated SAFe accredited lean agile leadership training.