Melbourne 2017 Presenters
For Melbourne’s Business Analysis Professional Day the following presenters have been announced:
- Andrew Hobday – Business Agility and you
- Dr Cecily Macdougall & Michael Augello – Strategic Business Analysis
- Damian Wilson & Geoff Griffin – Analysing Agile: How to make Agile make sense
- Josh Barnett – Transforming the BA Practice: Beyond Business Analysis
- Julie Graefe – Stakeholder engagement on a tax reform program in Afghanistan
- Sue Webb – Self-service Business Intelligence: Think Outside the Spreadsheet
- Taruni Falconer – Communicating with Stakeholders: Tiny Changes. Big results.
- Andrew Gibson – Writing Good-enough User Stories
- Gareth Jones – How to Develop a Business Analysis Practice
- Jodi Franzke – The Secrets Behind Awesome Facilitation
- Peter Cohen – Unlock the bigger picture – a workshop on how to use the Business Model Canvas
Note – workshop sessions have limited capacity and access is not guaranteed to all conference attendees. Pre-registration for workshops will be opened prior to the event.
- Adam Lofthouse and Ian Tan – Taking the next step: A quick guide to achieve your career goals
- Ally Wilkinson and Donna Blake – Situational Analysis and Requirements in Disguise
- Andrea Tappe – IT Security: where do BAs fit in?
- Craig Brown – Harnessing the power of feedback
- Eilleen Shields – The Business Analyst: Hiring Context, Communication and Conversation
- John Parshotamdas – Strategic Analysis: Defining Problem Statements
- Niall McShane – The Changing Role of the Business Analyst; How design Thinking Lean and Agile are redefining the role of Business Analysts
- Scott Hebbard – Tools and Techniques for BABOK