Brisbane 2016 Presenters
For Brisbane’s Business Analysis Professional Day the following presenters have been announced:
- Camille Clerc – Change and the Business Analyst
- Hugh Peterken & Elliot Heitman – Why business analysis is key to delivering on strategy
- Mervin Chiang – Rethinking the way we deliver business solutions to achieve more with less
- Murray Watt – Probity in Procurement and its relevance to all in its life-cycle
- Neil Bazley – The Opportunity for Motive (and the Means!)
- Ryan McKergow – Don’t be a zombie writing your stories: Learn some cutting-edge analysis techniques
- Tim Coventry – “C” Level Execs get why good business analysis is critical, why can’t BAs explain it?
- Mitushi Chowdhury – Benefits Management: If it is not quantified, it is not a benefit!
- Karen Diedericks – Business Analysis Core Concept Model™