Melbourne – 11 October 2018
A big thank you to our volunteer photographers whose fantastic efforts at the Melbourne event have captured some great memories:
• Erwin Ramos
• Gable Ma
• Jackson Grant
Jump through the links to the photos below and see if you can spot yourself.
- Opening remarks and keynote: Ken Fulmer, BA Digital Skills Evolution
- Closing Panel: Hugh Peterken, Business Analysis the profession of the future
- Garry Sien – Bridging the Divide between Technology and End Users
- Andrew Hobday – Business agility & active questions
- Marcello La Rosa – Process Mining and how it changes the way we do BPM
- Shree Balachandran – Let’s KISS – Business Strategy!
- Geoff Griffin & Damian Wilson – What’s your problem?
- Victor Zalakos – Influence essentials for Business Analysis
- Tim Coventry & Sohail Chatha – Using the IIBA Agile Extension and the Agile Mindset
- Igor Arkhipov – Make the dreams come true: experience driven development
- Arvind Arcot – Business Analysis and Customer Experience – 2 sides of the same coin
- Imran Merchant – Value of Business Architecture
- Jamie Tarling – Scaling an Agile Business Analysis Practice
- Susan Yu – Lessons learned from agile robotic automation programs
- Dana Malcova – Business Analyst’s Skill Set for Innovation in the MINDSET ECONOMY
- Andrea Tappe – IT Security a practical introduction
- Cecily MacDougall & Michael A Augello – Strategic Business Analysis for enabling Transformation
- Business Analysts Pty Ltd
- RXP Group
And finally, a special thank you to the Melbourne BAPD Committee, without whom this day wouldn’t have been possible.
- Damian Wilson
- Boris Sanchez
- Michaela Williams
- Kristy Ottnig