Melbourne – 19 October 2016
A big thank you to our volunteer photographers whose fantastic efforts at the Melbourne event have captured some great memories:
• Erwin Ramos
• Darren Hetherington
• Gable Ma
• Jackson Grant
• Tanu Balyan
Jump through the links to the photos below and see if you can spot yourself.
- Andrew Hobday – Remaining relevant as a Business Analyst in the new world of digital disruption and innovation
- Glenn Brule – The Fox and The Grapes: “It is easy to despise what you cannot get”
- Neil Bazley – The Opportunity for Motive (and the Means!)
- Carol Chew – Leading Business Excellence: Agile Analysis
- Damian Wilson – Business Critical
- Tim Coventry – “C” Level Execs get why good business analysis is critical, why can’t BAs explain it?
- Annie McGlade – Recapping the BA Role: The Six Hats of Requirements Elicitation & Communication
- Mark Eagleton – Bridging the divide: BA design collaboration
- Craig Martin – A journey through business design using hybrid thinking
- Haydn Thomas – Intelligent Disobedience – the difference between good and GREAT leaders
- Taruni Falconer – Communicating With Stakeholders: Making Cross-Cultural Communication Work For You
- Saiful Nasir – Do you know the impact of your requirements?
- Primrose Maclean\Ally Wilkinson – Use cases in Agile?
- Ian Tan – IIBA Certification: An overview of the changes
- Ian Tan – Demystifying the BA Core Concept Model
- Carol Chew – How to determine a Minimum Viable Product?
- Stephanie Gaddin – The BA as a professional for SME’s
- Panel discussion – Do you have what it takes to transform into an Agile Business Analyst?
- Terra Firma
- Business Analysts Pty Ltd
- CAPSICUM Business Architects
And finally, a special thank you to the Melbourne BAPD Committee, without whom this day wouldn’t have been possible.
• Abhishek Srivastava
• Jessica Bottega
• Adam Lofthouse
• Anubrata Sarkar
• Nathan Johnson
• Lynne Gardner
• Rudi Richardson